- Ability to run large commercial construction plumbing projects.
- Lead installation, renovation and repair of plumbing and piping systems according to project specifications and appropriate trade and building codes.
- Advanced blue print reading ability, and strong understanding of specifications, submittals and plans.
- Responsible for quality work, productivity of team, meeting scheduled deadlines, and cost and resource control.
- Direct and monitor work and training of apprentices, providing technical direction pertaining to contract scope of work.
- Ensure strick adherance to company safety policies.
- Plumbing Journeyman or Masters License
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office products and email services
- Valid Kansas Driver’s License in good standing
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and DisabiIity Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
To apply for this job please visit cm3mechanical.com.