- With supervision, assist in the layout, assembly, installation and repair of plumbing, water flow and drainage systems in accordance with project specifications and appropriate trade and building codes. May include everything from digging trenches for new pipeline to installing new hardware for faucets and toilets in commercial buildings.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and acquire needed knowledge; on the job training.
- Ensure company equipment is properly used and secured.
- Perform work in a safe manner and comply with company policies.
- 1-2 years plumbing knowledge and experience in a construction/industrial environment highly preferred.
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Allowance
To apply for this job please visit cm3mechanical.com.