- With supervision, assist in the layout, assembly, installation and repair of plumbing, water flow and drainage systems in acccordance with project specifications and appropriate trade and building codes. May include everthing from digging trenches for new pipeline to installling new hardware for faucets and toilets in commercial buildings.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and acquire needed knowledge; on the job training.
- Ensure company equipment is properly used and secured.
- Perform work in a safe manner and comply with company policies.
- 1-2 years plumbing knowledge and experience in a construction/industrial environment highly preferred.
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
To apply for this job please visit cm3mechanical.com.