- Perform service, maintenance and repair of commercial HVAC systems according to HVAC and refrigeration theory.
- Read schematics and troubleshoot electrical controls to component level.
- Use a variety of tools, following blueprints, wiring and piping diagrams, or engineering specifications, to install, diagnose and repair units.
- Complete routine maintenance of HVAC systems and other related equipment, which contributes to the safe and effective operation of facilities.
- Provide well documented details of service call and work performed on job tickets.
- Maintain company quality of work, performance and productivity standards.
- Provide strong focus on customer service, answering questions and resolving customer concerns.
- Perform work with little to no supervision.
- Journeyman Mechanical License
- Minimum 3 years trade experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance (position specific)
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
To apply for this job please visit cm3mechanical.com.