Commercial Construction Plumbing Journeyman
- Inspect, install or repair plumbing systems, pipes, controls and drainage systems according to project specifications and appropriate trade and building codes.
- Perform work with little to no supervision.
- Make recommendations on required tools and correct equipment needed for job tasks.
- Ensure aggressive training of apprentices as required.
- Plumbing Journeyman License preferred
- Minimum 3 years commercial Plumbing trade experience
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
To apply for this job please visit cm3mechanical.com.